Monday, November 12, 2012


I haven't been on my own blog for so long, I almost forgot how to get here.

But I have exciting (to me) news...

Swoon is finally quilted!

Here's a teaser photo of the back. Very simple diagonal straight-line quilting 4" apart. Took me forever.

So, now for the binding, which shouldn't be a big deal. But considering how much time I've actually spent in my sewing room lately, you might not see it - or me - until Christmas.

My goal is to have this finished by the end of the year. I can do it!


Lynne said...

I'm sure you can!

Thimbleanna said...

I'm going to assume the reason you haven't been on your blog is because you've been buried in your Swoon. Therefore I won't yell at you LOL. I can't wait to see the finished Swoon. It's great to see you back -- don't stay away so long!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love the tease. Can't wait to see it all finished. I need to get on mine and finish up the last 2 blocks and get it sashed! No time!!!!!!!

andsewon said...

Sure it is lovely!!