Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ciao Amici!

I'm off to Italy tomorrow morning, bright and early.

See you in a couple of weeks!

And when I come back I plan to:
* get back to Swooning
* make a dress (I bought the fabric already)
* try to find my Spring and Summer body (it's hidden somewhere under this Winter body)

But first I'll have to dig out from under the pile of marking that came home with me...and doesn't have a hope of getting done between now and 5:00 am tomorrow when I leave for the airport...

9 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

Have a blast! We'll be waiting...

Susan said...

Woot! Have fun :)

Vesuviusmama said...

Enjoy! Maybe by the time you return I'll be caught up reading all the posts I've missed during my own slump.

Julie Fukuda said...

Hasta luega ... or something like that! Have a great time too.

Thimbleanna said...

Yipee!!! Have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Have a great trip...look forward to seeing all the pictures when you get back :-)

andsewon said...

Forget the marking for a bit! Try to enjoy the trip through the eyes of your younger charges!! HAVE FUN!

Lindsay Conner said...

Oh my--have FUN!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Have a FANTASTIC time!!!