Monday, November 12, 2012

Quilted!

I haven't been on my own blog for so long, I almost forgot how to get here.

But I have exciting (to me) news...

Swoon is finally quilted!


Here's a teaser photo of the back. Very simple diagonal straight-line quilting 4" apart. Took me forever.

So, now for the binding, which shouldn't be a big deal. But considering how much time I've actually spent in my sewing room lately, you might not see it - or me - until Christmas.

My goal is to have this finished by the end of the year. I can do it!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm sure you can!

Thimbleanna said...

I'm going to assume the reason you haven't been on your blog is because you've been buried in your Swoon. Therefore I won't yell at you LOL. I can't wait to see the finished Swoon. It's great to see you back -- don't stay away so long!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love the tease. Can't wait to see it all finished. I need to get on mine and finish up the last 2 blocks and get it sashed! No time!!!!!!!

andsewon said...

Sure it is lovely!!