Thursday, November 04, 2010

One Hour

Today I finished marking a stack of essays. And the postings for my online course are all done for the week.

I think that calls for a celebration.

With one hour to go before I had to leave for my dance class, and with neither Mr. P nor the OnlyChild home, I chose to party sew for a while.

More string blocks!



The bottom two blocks might end up on the back of the quilt. I'm not too sure about them.

But I'm having fun with these. Even though I keep telling myself I really should be finishing some other projects.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on finishing your marking and your homework. The quilt looks very Christmas-ey with those colors. Nice!

Barb said...

I am glad you got a few minutes of sew time in...your string blocks are looking soooooo good.

andsewon said...

Love your strings!!! I also meant to tell you the 'witchy woman' costume was marvelous!!!Simply Marvelous!
Derby Dog is so sweet looking!;-)
My hushes Net has been acting up so behind with my postings! UGH.
Hugs,
Lola

andsewon said...

okay that was Hughes Net..no idea what happened!!!

Julia said...

love these blocks!

Pat said...

I love those string blocks. I am very behind on blogs.....yikes....when one goes away for a few days and is only online a couple of minutes per day, blogs really get OUT OF CONTROL!!! (I'm sure you discovered that when in France this past summer.)