Saturday, July 02, 2011

Looking back

Do you ever read through your old blog posts?

Sometimes I do...usually when I'm looking for something in particular. But last night I spent an hour and a half reading through my posts from last summer.

A year ago today I was on my way to Italy with thirty junior high students and four other adults.

We went to see the sights in Venice




and Rome.

It was such a great trip!

But guess what?

Yep, that's right. I'm going back.

Spring Break 2012, I'm taking a group of students from my school on a tour. We were originally planning to go to England and France, but the kids talked me into Italy. Twisted my arm, you might say.

I can't wait.

England and France? Another time...definitely another time!

At Mont St-Michel, France, July 2010


Tangos Treasures said...

I do go back to a point than I stop cause I can't read some of it without having a meltdown!
Wish I was going on your trip!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...


Lynne said...

Ooo! Thanks for the photos. I must re-visit Italy one day too!

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- that's awesome! I was just thinking about your trip last year and wondering if you wished you were going again this summer. The countdown begins!

Pokey said...

I wondered if you were going again this year, but I hadn't seen you mention a big trip...didn't you enjoy the visit back in your own blog?

I actually looked up on mine recently for the date our car was stolen. We had given the old car away to a young girl in our church, and she needed to know when the car was reported stolen. I think Larry was impressed on how quickly I could find the info. I do like the "journal" it becomes ~