Saturday, July 02, 2011

Looking back

Do you ever read through your old blog posts?

Sometimes I do...usually when I'm looking for something in particular. But last night I spent an hour and a half reading through my posts from last summer.

A year ago today I was on my way to Italy with thirty junior high students and four other adults.

We went to see the sights in Venice


Florence


Pompei


Sorrento


and Rome.


It was such a great trip!

But guess what?

Yep, that's right. I'm going back.

Spring Break 2012, I'm taking a group of students from my school on a tour. We were originally planning to go to England and France, but the kids talked me into Italy. Twisted my arm, you might say.

I can't wait.

England and France? Another time...definitely another time!

At Mont St-Michel, France, July 2010

5 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

I do go back to a point than I stop cause I can't read some of it without having a meltdown!
Wish I was going on your trip!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awesome!!

Lynne said...

Ooo! Thanks for the photos. I must re-visit Italy one day too!

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- that's awesome! I was just thinking about your trip last year and wondering if you wished you were going again this summer. The countdown begins!

Pokey said...

I wondered if you were going again this year, but I hadn't seen you mention a big trip...didn't you enjoy the visit back in your own blog?

I actually looked up on mine recently for the date our car was stolen. We had given the old car away to a young girl in our church, and she needed to know when the car was reported stolen. I think Larry was impressed on how quickly I could find the info. I do like the "journal" it becomes ~
:-}pokey