Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday Night Sew-in


I can't believe it! I forgot all about the Friday Night Sew-in. Jen usually posts something that twigs my memory and she didn't yesterday... so can I blame it on her? Just kidding.

It's okay, I guess. I was pretty tired last night anyway. In fact, I fell asleep at the hairdresser's during my appointment. She put me under the dryer for a bit and I was trying to do some reading for my course... but ZONK! I was out for the count. A good little nap!

Hey, can I list all my marking and course postings as 2010 finishes? Then it would look like I actually accomplish something.

If you're here for the Blogger's Quilt Festival, sorry about the rambling. Just scroll down to the previous post. I forgot to add a direct link when I signed up. Duh.

Hope you're having a great Saturday. It's rainy and cold (brrrr) here, but I'm just fine with that since all of the items on my to-do list are indoor activities (and the rain kind of reflects my feelings about that list today).

Back to reading my stimulating book, A Guide to Research for Educators and Trainers of Adults. Sigh. I think I need another nap...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, Rachel, that quilt is so beautiful.

Don't feel bad I forgot about the Friday Night Sew-in, too...

Kelee said...

Hi Rachel!

I totally get being brain-fried and forgetful! I do it all the time...welcome peri-menopause. Ugh! I do think we ask a lot out of ourselves...to be fair...

Your quilt is stunning... your hand-work always is!

love, kelee @ www.katillacshack.com

Pat said...

Personally, I don't think it was the hair dryer that put you to sleep...I think it was the less-than-stimulating book you have to read for your class! LOL