Monday, August 16, 2010

The Waterproof Bible

Everything has needed to be waterproof the past couple of days. The rain continues to fall, dampening the ground and our spirits. But tonight we went to an author reading at Shakespeare and Company bookstore. Andrew Kaufman read from his new book The Waterproof Bible.

Very entertaining. What a funny, personable fellow he is. That should come as no surprise - he's Canadian!

I'll be offline for a couple of days, and when I return on Thursday I'll have a whole new story of my own to share with you.

See you then!



6 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, can't wait Rachel -- if it takes a few days, it's bound to be fantastic. I hope you're feeling better too!

Dogwood said...

Oh my dear traveling lady. Where now? Exciting! Hugs, Cory/Dogwood

Pat said...

You're not on your way back home yet, are you???? (I've lost track of how long you've been gone and when you are due back.) I'm glad you had a nice evening in spite of the rain.

Patty said...

looking forward to it!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Making us wait. Hrumph! LOL!!

Pokey said...

I'm enjoying your travels, as so many of us are. I cannot believe I read the whole article of Molly you linked to, but the statue was cool. Did you see any ghosties?
:-} pokey