Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

I haven't done one of these posts for such a long time, so when I read Sara's tonight, I thought I'd give it a go.

1. I need more hours in the day!

2. It always amazes me how lucky we were to find each other when we were so young.

3. A great deal of my time is spent doing things I'd rather not do.

4. In the summer, I enjoy iced green tea with honey and lemon in a big tall glass.

5. It was announced that the Edmonton Oilers might actually have a chance at making the playoffs this season!
 
6. When I need to cut vegetables, I just use my steak knives.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing a little and working on my paper, tomorrow my plans include finishing that paper! and maybe putting the first coat of paint on the walls in the dining room and Sunday, I want to finish painting the dining room and, if I'm lucky, start making the OnlyChild's dress. 

And a photo:

An Autumn scene from a couple of years ago.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love your FF - it is so good to see what is happening up there in Canada...

BTW - I've been working on the sheep---

Dawn Gahan said...

Guilty too on the knife front!

Oh, I wish I could share a story of having scored one of the globes. When on a college-related spree, the fiscal responsibility shifts from "how sweet this find is" to "a dollar towards college is one step closer to not having to take out a loan." It stinks, don't it. But I take solace in the fact that once she's graduated and a working girl, I'll have extra moola to put towards all the pretties I stumble upon.

Enjoy loving-up on your girl next week!

Dawn

Thimbleanna said...

You're a busy, busy girl Rachel. I'm with ya on #1 -- if only we could make it happen!!!

Lynne said...

I hope you got your paper finished in time.