Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's not easy being green

.
Good news, Pat. My baggies are all ready to go for the Green-and-White block swap. I put together my test block of Bear Tracks today. It's a bit fiddly, with all those little pieces. As you can see, my centre points didn't meet so I guess I'll be ripping out a couple of seams and giving it another try.
.
I do like the fabrics, though. I hope my swap buddies approve.
.

.
Oh... and a piece of advice for my husband, the famous (or infamous) Mr. P: On a Saturday morning, while I'm cleaning house and you are sitting on your butt watching hockey, do not suggest that the whole experience might be more entertaining for you if I were wearing a French maid's outfit.
.
Yes, he did. (But I'll forgive him because it's his birthday today.)
.

p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway here! You have until tomorrow.

8 comments:

Pat said...

I love your fabrics AND I don't seen anything so wrong with your points on your block that you need to rip anything out at all! Mr. P needs to WATCH HIS MOUTH...birthday or not!!! LOL

Patty said...

Ha ha.. I don't think MR. P want to live to see another birthday... or maybe he thought that would make a nice birthday present?!
Your block looks just fine.

Barb said...

I am over here cracking up.....MEN!!! so funny!! Happy Birthday to you hubby.

Love your block and I didn't realize you were in this swap, how awesome is that? Ypeee

Stacy said...

Mr. P is a crack up and so are you! Glad to see you fit in some sewing time. Hope you're having a nice weekend.

julia said...

And I would tell him that I would wear the French Maid outfit when he looks like George Clooney! Lol!! Happy bday to him.

Karen said...

I love your bear paws. That is something I've always thought I'd do, but haven't gotten to yet. I think your fabrics are lovely, I'm sure your swap buddies will also!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

HA! Now that was funny. I would have socked him one in the nose but it's still funny. LOL!

Dogwood said...

Sweet design. Like the bear claws.

A belated Happy Birthday to Mr P