- In 1992 I was a very new wife and I was awaiting the birth of my daughter.
- Every day should include some laughter and smiles.
- Do what you can do with what you have been given where you are at the moment.
- Paris is where I'd like to be - always. But I'd be happy to be back home on the east coast, too.
- The trees and flowers are telling me that they'd really appreciate the opportunity to bloom. Helloooo Spring - you can come out now!
- It's this darn Canadian winter that just keeps going on.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing (I already had a little nap) and maybe doing some sewing, tomorrow my plans include having coffee with a friend, doing some work and helping the OnlyChild with a school assignment, and Sunday I want to finish the Paris in Springtime quilt for my friend Sandi. The deadline is Wednesday or Thursday (I'll have to check that).
And I really should get moving on the Tisket a Tasket quilt. I only have the borders left to quilt, but I'm almost out of the red thread I'm using so I'll have to make a trip to the fabric store soon.
No worries... my power snooze after work today has rejuvenated me and I'm ready to get things done! I hope to have progress to report by the end of the weekend.
What are YOU working on?