I laughed when I read Camille's "Confession" post today. I guess everyone has their little secrets.
Let's clear the air a bit...
* I have a paper due on Friday and I haven't started it yet. Every time I get into it, I'm distracted by something else on the computer.
* When I get home from work, I take off all my jewelry and change into pajamas. Even if I get home from work at 4:00 pm.
* My young, good-looking neighbour is renovating his house and often works without wearing a shirt. Enough said.
* I have never had a massage. Ever.
* Last night, I watched three back-to-back episodes of Mad Men online while doing some knitting... and not working on that paper I was supposed to be writing.
* I love my old RexCat but I wish his 'time' was near because he messes all over the basement all the time. I stepped in some of his mess tonight while doing laundry and had to throw away my slippers.
* My sewing room is a bona-fide disaster zone. I care, but at the same time I don't.
* I wear hand-me-downs from the OnlyChild because I can't be bothered to go shopping for my own clothes.
* I told Mr. P not to buy me Christmas gifts this year because I'd rather spend the money on a trip to Paris next summer.
Whew, I feel so much better. How about you... what are your not-so-dirty little secrets?