Thursday, December 09, 2010

Don't forget!

Tomorrow night is the Friday Night Sew-In, one of two planned for December.


If you want to join in, just visit Heidi and sign up. It's a great way to get things done...and to commit a little time to doing what you love to do!

What will I be working on tomorrow night?

How about one of these for my awesome neighbour, Shannon?

Or I could finish another Seed Scarf (but that wouldn't be sewing).

Or I could make another tea towel - I do have a pink and green Santa towel ready to applique.

Whatever I end up doing, it will be nice to spend the evening at home, working on Christmas projects. That is, after we decorate the Christmas tree. Mr. P is waiting patiently for me downstairs because we're going to pick one out right now!

Gotta go...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

All of those projects look good. Hope you enjoy your Friday sewing time. Looking forward to seeing your tree.