Friday, February 11, 2011

Blogging from the iPad...from work

It's Friday! Yay

I'm at work. Bleah (just kidding, it's not too bad).

But today is Friday! All week I've been picking away at my Snowmen quilt and I think (I hope) I will finish this weekend. That's the plan.

Blogging from the iPad...I still haven't figured out how to add photos so just close your eyes and imagine...snowmen, snowflakes, one red mitten.

Not hard to imagine here - we have so much snow and ice. I wish it would go away and be Spring. As soon as I finish with these Snowmen, I'm going to work on something Springy. I'm thinking greens...then pinks...then whites. Nice light, optimistic colours!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Ah...yes...spring! Wouldn't it be nice?

Julie Fukuda said...

We have wet snow here in Tokyo. My plum tree usually begins to bloom on the 15th but seems a bit behind this year. Sweet daphne is getting ready to open before the end of the month so spring is around the corner.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Happy Friday! I did a little sewing today too.

Dogwood said...

Well, so much for Spring in CA.
Two more days of this warm weather and then more rain & snow and all that goes with it!

Hugs dear friend...Hugs.

Stacy said...

Do I see a Spring Spell in your future? :o)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, Rachel.