Friday, February 19, 2010

Are you ready for the Friday Night Sew-In?

It's time for the Friday Night Sew-in.


What are you working on tonight?

*****

Update Update

6:50 pm - Checkerboard quilt blocks all sewn together:




Update Update

10:40 pm - quilt top finished! Yeah, it took me all night, but I did break for supper and I'm a slow pinner. Here it is:



Okay, then, I'm going to bed now. I can't do the all-night thing; I'm just not feeling that great. I hope you all had a swell time at the Friday Night Sew-in. Can't wait to see everyone's projects!

Night night.

9 comments:

Beeshebags said...

Oh wow, that looks great. I made my first quilt yesterday (it's on my blog if you want to have a laugh!) but it's sooooo basic in comparison to this little rippa you've made. Hugs Naomi

Pat said...

OOOOOOO, Rachel....it looks WONDERFUL!!! My Friday night sew-in is doing hand-quilting on my spider web table topper.......which will take time, so my accomplishments won't be too great tonight, I suspect, but I enjoy working on hand quilting.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow, look at all those little blocks! Looks like you've made wonderful progress. I'm having a Friday Night read blogs-in!

Barb said...

Love it.....you got quite a bit done....you are amazing!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Wow it looks beautiful!
I was too pooped from cleaning to play along!

julia said...

I was smocking an Easter dress. I have a long way to go on this one and I have another yet to do. Plus Little Man's outfit. Lots of Friday nights of sewing in my future. Your quilt is gorgeous.

Patty said...

Very nice your quilt looks scrumptious. You got way more accomplished than I did last night.

Sara said...

Oh, it looks awesome...I went to bed at 11:00 - after cutting out more bags and pillowcases...

I'm too damn old to do the "all-night" thing...

Dogwood said...

I have been so busy with my 28 Day Challenge and my Whisper Doll that I have missed some of your posts. Sorry...