Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥♥


Our February ATC theme was "Vintage Valentine". I haven't received cards from all my swap group members yet, but I think I can safely show you the ones I made for them. I mailed them early enough that everyone should have received them by now.

This month, I made a different card for each person. Here are all five cards together.


And here are close-ups of the cards.








I always enjoy making these little tiny cards and this month was no exception. As soon as I heard the theme, I knew I would be using pink, doilies and ribbon.

Happy Valentine's Day!


13 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

Those are so cute! Love your little hanging hearts, too - did you mke those?

Vesuviusmama said...

Those hanging hearts really make the cards - great job!

Barb said...

Those are adorable!!! where do you find the time?

Sara said...

Those are really cute. I think the little hanging hearts make them.

Dogwood said...

They are all so sweet and cute and precious. I loved receiving mine. Thanks to you...you creative lady.

Have a sweet day...

Kaye said...

Nice job on the cards. You did a good job!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

THANK YOU for my Valentine ATC!!! I love the lace and pinkness!!Love the little Jack on it :)
Hope you had a Great Day!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Erin Wallace said...

This is wonderful! I love vintage Valentine's Day cards and these are lovely. Happy Day!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You are very talented Rachel! The cards are lovely!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Tangos Treasures said...

Oh those are so pretty!!

Pat said...

Those cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

these are so pretty and delicate looking...I love home made Valentines...they are the best!